- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for CLARITHROMYCIN (KAISER FOUNDATION HOSPITALS): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- Information For Patients
- Drug Interactions
- Carcinogenesis, Mutagenesis, Impairment of Fertility
- Nursing Mothers
- Geriatric Use
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- ANIMAL PHARMACOLOGY AND TOXICOLOGY
- External Links Related to CLARITHROMYCIN (KAISER FOUNDATION HOSPITALS)
Clarithromycin Tablets, USP are supplied as yellow oval film-coated tablets in the following packagingsizes:
500 mg tablets: (debossed with DV on one side, and D on the opposite side)
Bottles of 720 (NDC 0179-0021-88)
Store 500 mg Clarithromycin Tablets, USP at controlled room temperature 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) in a well-closed container.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).