- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Citalopram Hydrobromide (CARACO PHARMACEUTICAL LABORATORIES, LTD.): HOW SUPPLIED
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Medication GuideAntidepressant Medicines, Depression and other Serious Mental Illnesses, and Suicidal Thoughts or Actions
- External Links Related to Citalopram Hydrobromide (CARACO PHARMACEUTICAL LABORATORIES, LTD.)
Citalopram Tablets, USP 10 mg are Peach colored, round, biconvex, film coated tablets with “c” debossed on one side and plain on the other side available as follows:
Bottle of 30 NDC # 57664-507-83Bottle of 100 NDC # 57664-507-88Bottle of 500 NDC # 57664-507-13Bottle of 1000 NDC # 57664-507-18
Citalopram Tablets, USP 20 mg are Pink colored, oval, biconvex, film coated tablets with “508” debossed on one side and scored on the other side available as follows:
Bottle of 30 NDC # 57664-508-83Bottle of 100 NDC # 57664-508-88Bottle of 500 NDC # 57664-508-13Bottle of 1000 NDC # 57664-508-18
Citalopram Tablets, USP 40 mg are White colored, oval, biconvex, film coated tablets with “509” debossed on one side and scored on the other side available as follows:
Bottle of 30 NDC # 57664-509-83Bottle of 100 NDC # 57664-509-88Bottle of 500 NDC # 57664-509-13Bottle of 1000 NDC # 57664-509-18
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F); excursions permitted to 15-30°C (59-86°F). [See USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).