- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Citalopram Hydrobromide (CARACO PHARMACEUTICAL LABORATORIES, LTD.): CONTRAINDICATIONS
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Medication GuideAntidepressant Medicines, Depression and other Serious Mental Illnesses, and Suicidal Thoughts or Actions
- External Links Related to Citalopram Hydrobromide (CARACO PHARMACEUTICAL LABORATORIES, LTD.)
Concomitant use in patients taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs) is contraindicated (see WARNINGS).
Concomitant use in patients taking pimozide is contraindicated (see PRECAUTIONS).
Citalopram Hydrobromide tablets are contraindicated in patients with a hypersensitivity to citalopram or any of the inactive ingredients in Citalopram Hydrobromide tablets.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).