- Differential Diagnosis
Drug Information for Ciprofloxacin Injection, USP (In 5% Dextrose) For Intravenous InfusionPremix in INTRAVIA Plastic Container (Baxter Healthcare Corporation): DIRECTIONS FOR PREMIX CIPROFLOXACIN INJECTION, USP IN INTRAVIA PLASTIC CONTAINERS
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION - ADULTS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION - PEDIATRICS
- PREPARATION OF CIPROFLOXACIN INJECTION FOR ADMINISTRATION
- DIRECTIONS FOR PREMIX CIPROFLOXACIN INJECTION, USP IN INTRAVIA PLASTIC CONTAINERS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- ANIMAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INHALATIONAL ANTHRAX – ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- MEDICATION GUIDE
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to Ciprofloxacin Injection, USP (In 5% Dextrose) For Intravenous InfusionPremix in INTRAVIA Plastic Container (Baxter Healthcare Corporation)
Do not remove unit from overwrap until ready for use. The overwrap is a moisture and light barrier. The inner bag maintains the sterility of the product.
CAUTION: Do not use plastic containers in series connections. Such use could result in air embolism due to residual air being drawn from the primary container before administration of the fluid from the secondary container is completed.
To open overwrap tear at notch and down side at slit and remove solution container. Some opacity of the plastic due to moisture absorption during the sterilization process may be observed. This is normal and does not affect the solution quality or safety. The opacity will diminish gradually. After removing overwrap, check for minute leaks by squeezing inner bag firmly. If leaks are found, discard solution as sterility may be impaired.
DO NOT ADD SUPPLEMENTARY MEDICATION.
Preparation for Administration:
- Suspend container from eyelet support.
- Remove protector from outlet port at bottom of container.
- Attach administration set. Refer to complete directions accompanying set.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).