- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Ciprofloxacin Injection, USP (In 5% Dextrose) For Intravenous InfusionPremix in INTRAVIA Plastic Container (Baxter Healthcare Corporation): ADMINISTRATION
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION - ADULTS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION - PEDIATRICS
- PREPARATION OF CIPROFLOXACIN INJECTION FOR ADMINISTRATION
- DIRECTIONS FOR PREMIX CIPROFLOXACIN INJECTION, USP IN INTRAVIA PLASTIC CONTAINERS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- ANIMAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INHALATIONAL ANTHRAX – ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- MEDICATION GUIDE
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to Ciprofloxacin Injection, USP (In 5% Dextrose) For Intravenous InfusionPremix in INTRAVIA Plastic Container (Baxter Healthcare Corporation)
Ciprofloxacin Injection, USP is administered by intravenous infusion. The intravenous infusion of ciprofloxacin should be administered over 60 minutes, as a continuous infusion.
Premix Ciprofloxacin Injection, USP in INTRAVIA plastic containers is intended only for intravenous administration using sterile equipment.
Ciprofloxacin Injection, USP is a clear, colorless to slightly yellowish solution. Parenteral drug products should be inspected visually for particulate matter and discoloration prior to administration whenever solution and container permit.
Do not use if the solution is cloudy or precipitated or if the seal is not intact.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).