- Differential Diagnosis
Drug Information for Ciprofloxacin Injection, USP (In 5% Dextrose) For Intravenous InfusionPremix in INTRAVIA Plastic Container (Baxter Healthcare Corporation): OVERDOSAGE
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION - ADULTS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION - PEDIATRICS
- PREPARATION OF CIPROFLOXACIN INJECTION FOR ADMINISTRATION
- DIRECTIONS FOR PREMIX CIPROFLOXACIN INJECTION, USP IN INTRAVIA PLASTIC CONTAINERS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- ANIMAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INHALATIONAL ANTHRAX – ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- MEDICATION GUIDE
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to Ciprofloxacin Injection, USP (In 5% Dextrose) For Intravenous InfusionPremix in INTRAVIA Plastic Container (Baxter Healthcare Corporation)
In the event of acute overdosage, the patient should be carefully observed and given supportive treatment, including monitoring of renal function. Adequate hydration must be maintained. Only a small amount of ciprofloxacin (< 10%) is removed from the body after hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis.
In mice, rats, rabbits and dogs, significant toxicity including tonic/clonic convulsions was observed at intravenous doses of ciprofloxacin between 125 and 300 mg/kg.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).