- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for CIPRO XR (ciprofloxacin* extended-release tablets) (Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc.): CONTRAINDICATIONS
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- ANIMAL PHARMACOLOGY
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- MEDICATION GUIDE
- Diseases/Conditions Related to CIPRO XR (ciprofloxacin* extended-release tablets) (Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc.)
- External Links Related to CIPRO XR (ciprofloxacin* extended-release tablets) (Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc.)
Ciprofloxacin is contraindicated in persons with a history of hypersensitivity to ciprofloxacin, any member of the quinolone class of antimicrobial agents, or any of the product components.
Concomitant administration with tizanidine is contraindicated. (See PRECAUTIONS: Drug Interactions.)
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).