- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for CIPRO XR (ciprofloxacin* extended-release tablets) (Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- ANIMAL PHARMACOLOGY
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- MEDICATION GUIDE
- Diseases/Conditions Related to CIPRO XR (ciprofloxacin* extended-release tablets) (Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc.)
- External Links Related to CIPRO XR (ciprofloxacin* extended-release tablets) (Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals Inc.)
CIPRO XR is available as nearly white to slightly yellowish, film-coated, oblong-shaped tablets containing 500 mg or 1000 mg ciprofloxacin. The 500 mg tablet is coded with the word “BAYER” on one side and “C500 QD” on the reverse side. The 1000 mg tablet is coded with the word “BAYER” on one side and “C1000 QD” on the reverse side.
Strength NDC Code Bottles of 50 500 mg 0085-1775-02 Bottles of 100 500 mg 0085-1775-01 Bottles of 50 1000 mg 0085-1778-03 Bottles of 100 1000 mg 0085-1778-01 Unit Dose Pack of 30 1000 mg 0085-1778-02
Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted to 15-30°C (59-86°F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).