- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for CIMETIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE ORAL SOLUTION0506 (TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS USA): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to CIMETIDINE HYDROCHLORIDE ORAL SOLUTION0506 (TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS USA)
Cimetidine hydrochloride oral solution 300 mg/5 mL is a clear, light orange, peach-mint flavored liquid available in 8 fl. oz. amber bottles.
Store at controlled room temperature, between 20° and 25°C (68° and 77°F) (see USP).
Dispense in a tight, light-resistant container as defined in the USP, with a child-resistant closure (as required).
Rev. E 7/2003
TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS USA
Sellersville, PA 18960
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).