- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for CILOSTAZOL TABLETS (Apotex Corp.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- INFORMATION FOR PATIENTS SECTION
- Diseases/Conditions Related to CILOSTAZOL TABLETS (Apotex Corp.)
- External Links Related to CILOSTAZOL TABLETS (Apotex Corp.)
Cilostazol tablets, 50 mg are white, round, flat-faced, bevelled-edge tablets, engraved "APO" on one side and "CIL" over "50" on the other side. They are supplied as follows:
Bottles of 30 NDC 60505-2521-3
Bottles of 60 NDC 60505-2521-1
Bottles of 1000 NDC 60505-2521-8
Cilostazol tablets , 100 mg tablets are white, round, flat-faced, bevelled-edge tablets, engraved "APO" on one side and "CIL" over "100" on the other side. They are supplied as follows:
Bottles of 30 NDC 60505-2522-3
Bottles of 60 NDC 60505-2522-1
Bottles of 1000 NDC 60505-2522-8
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).