- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Cefuroxime for Injection, USP (Samson Medical Technologies, L.L.C.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to Cefuroxime for Injection, USP (Samson Medical Technologies, L.L.C.)
Cefuroxime for Injection in the dry state should be stored between 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F) and protected from light. [See USP Controlled Room Temperature]. Cefuroxime is a dry, white to yellow powder.
Cefuroxime for Injection, USP, is available in the following SmartPak® Pharmacy Bulk Packages:
75 gram* (1 Pharmacy Bulk Package), Product No. 2075 NDC 66288-2075-1
225 gram ** (1 Pharmacy Bulk Package), Product No. 2225 NDC 66288-2225-1
* Each 75 gram Pharmacy Bulk Package contains sterile cefuroxime sodium equivalent to 75 grams of cefuroxime
** Each 225 gram Pharmacy Bulk Package contains sterile cefuroxime sodium equivalent to 225 grams of cefuroxime
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).