- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for CefUROXime for Injection USP and Dextrose Injection USP (B. Braun): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to CefUROXime for Injection USP and Dextrose Injection USP (B. Braun)
Cefuroxime for Injection USP and Dextrose Injection USP in the DUPLEX Drug Delivery System is a flexible dual chamber container supplied in two concentrations. After reconstitution, the concentrations are equivalent to 750 mg and 1.5 g cefuroxime. The diluent chamber contains approximately 50 mL of Dextrose Injection USP. Dextrose Injection USP has been adjusted to 4.1% and 2.9% for the 750 mg and 1.5 g doses, respectively, such that the reconstituted solution is iso-osmotic.
Cefuroxime for Injection USP and Dextrose Injection USP is supplied sterile and nonpyrogenic in the DUPLEX Drug Delivery System containers packaged 24 units per case.
NDC Cat. No. Dose Volume Cefuroxime for Injection USP and Dextrose Injection USP 0264-3112-11 3112-11 750 mg 50 mL Cefuroxime for Injection USP and Dextrose Injection USP 0264-3114-11 3114-11 1.5 g 50 mL
Store the unactivated unit at 20–25°C (68–77°F). Excursions permitted to 15–30°C (59–86°F).
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).