- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for CefUROXime for Injection USP and Dextrose Injection USP (B. Braun): CONTRAINDICATIONS
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to CefUROXime for Injection USP and Dextrose Injection USP (B. Braun)
Cefuroxime for Injection USP and Dextrose Injection USP is contraindicated in patients with known allergy to the cephalosporin group of antibiotics.
Solutions containing dextrose may be contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity to corn products.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).