- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for CefTRIaxONE for injection and Dextrose Injection (B. Braun Medical Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- ANIMAL PHARMACOLOGY
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to CefTRIaxONE for injection and Dextrose Injection (B. Braun Medical Inc.)
Ceftriaxone for Injection and Dextrose Injection in the DUPLEX® Drug Delivery System is a flexible dual chamber container supplied in two concentrations. After reconstitution, the concentrations are equivalent to 1 g and 2 g ceftriaxone. The diluent chamber contains approximately 50 mL of Dextrose Injection. Dextrose Injection has been adjusted to 3.74% and 2.22% for the 1 g and 2 g doses, respectively, such that the reconstituted solution is iso-osmotic.
Ceftriaxone for Injection and Dextrose Injection is supplied sterile and nonpyrogenic in the DUPLEX® Drug Delivery System containers packaged 24 units per case.
NDC Cat. No. Dose Volume Ceftriaxone for Injection and Dextrose Injection 0264-3153-11 3153-11 1 g 50 mL Ceftriaxone for Injection and Dextrose Injection 0264-3155-11 3155-11 2 g 50 mL
Store the unactivated unit at 20–25°C (68–77°F). Excursions permitted to 15–30°C (59–86°F).
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).