- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for CEFAZOLIN FOR INJECTION USP (Hospira, Inc.): REFERENCES
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to CEFAZOLIN FOR INJECTION USP (Hospira, Inc.)
1National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards (NCCLS). January 2003. Performance Standards for Antimicrobial Disk Susceptibility Tests; Approved Standard-Eighth Edition. NCCLS Document M2-A8 and Disk Diffusion Supplemental Tables M100-S13. NCCLS, Wayne, PA, USA.
2National Committee for Clinical Laboratory Standards (NCCLS). January 2003. Methods for Dilution Antimicrobial Susceptibility Tests for Bacteria that Grow Aerobically; Approved Standard-Sixth Edition. NCCLS Document M7-A6 and MIC Testing Supplemental Tables, M100-S13. NCCLS, Wayne, PA, USA.
CLINITEST is a registered trademark of Miles, Inc.
CLINISTIX is a registered trademark of Bayer Corporation.
Revised: March, 2010
Hospira Healthcare India Pvt. Ltd.
Irungattukottai – 602 105,
Lake Forest, IL 60045 USA
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).