- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for CEFAZOLIN FOR INJECTION USP (Hospira, Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to CEFAZOLIN FOR INJECTION USP (Hospira, Inc.)
Cefazolin for injection, USP
Each vial contains cefazolin sodium equivalent to 1 gram of cefazolin. Cefazolin for injection is available as follows:
1 g vials – 25 vials per carton, NDC 0409-0805-01
As with other cephalosporins, cefazolin tends to darken depending on storage conditions; within the stated recommendations, however, product potency is not adversely affected.
Before reconstitution protect from light and store at 20° to 25° C (68° to 77°F) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).