- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for CASODEX (bicalutamide) TABLETS (AstraZeneca Pharnaceuticals LP): INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to CASODEX (bicalutamide) TABLETS (AstraZeneca Pharnaceuticals LP)
- External Links Related to CASODEX (bicalutamide) TABLETS (AstraZeneca Pharnaceuticals LP)
CASODEX 50 mg daily is indicated for use in combination therapy with a luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone (LHRH) analogue for the treatment of Stage D2 metastatic carcinoma of the prostate.
CASODEX 150 mg daily is not approved for use alone or with other treatments. See CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY-Clinical Studies- Safety Data from Clinical Studies using CASODEX 150 mg section for additional important safety information regarding CASODEX 150 mg.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).