- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for CASODEX (bicalutamide) TABLETS (AstraZeneca Pharnaceuticals LP): HOW SUPPLIED
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to CASODEX (bicalutamide) TABLETS (AstraZeneca Pharnaceuticals LP)
- External Links Related to CASODEX (bicalutamide) TABLETS (AstraZeneca Pharnaceuticals LP)
50 mg Tablets:
(NDC 0310-0705) White, film-coated tablets (identified on one side with "CDX50" and on the reverse with the "CASODEX logo") are supplied in unit dose blisters of 30 tablets per carton (0310-0705-39), bottles of 30 tablets (0310-0705-30) and bottles of 100 tablets (0310-0705-10). Store at controlled room temperature, 20°-25°C (68°-77°F).
AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals LP
Wilmington, DE 19850
By: IPR Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Carolina, PR 00984
Made in USA
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).