- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Bystolic (Physicians Total Care, Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to Bystolic (Physicians Total Care, Inc.)
BYSTOLIC is available as tablets for oral administration containing nebivolol hydrochloride equivalent to 2.5, 5, 10, and 20 mg of nebivolol.
BYSTOLIC tablets are triangular-shaped, biconvex, unscored, differentiated by color and are engraved with “FL” on one side and the number of mg (2 ½ , 5, 10, or 20) on the other side. BYSTOLIC tablets are supplied in the following strengths and package configurations:
BYSTOLIC TabletStrength PackageConfiguration NDC # Tablet Color 5 mg Bottle of 30 54868-5944-0 Beige Bottle of 90 54868-5944-1 10 mg Bottle of 30 54868-6018-1 Pinkish -Purple Bottle of 90 54868-6018-0
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). [See USP for Controlled Room Temperature.]
Dispense in a tight, light-resistant container as defined in the USP using a child-resistant closure.
Forest Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Subsidiary of Forest Laboratories, Inc.St. Louis, MO 63045, USALicensed from Mylan Laboratories, Inc.Under license from JanssenPharmaceutica N.V., Beerse, BelgiumActidose-Aqua® is a registered trademark of Paddock Laboratories, Inc.
Rev. 08/08© 2008 Forest Laboratories, Inc.Repackaging and Relabeling by;Physicians Total Care, Inc.Tulsa, OK 74146
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).