- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Benzonatate Capsules, USP (Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PACKAGE LABEL.PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to Benzonatate Capsules, USP (Zydus Pharmaceuticals (USA) Inc.)
Benzonatate capsules USP, 100 mg are light yellow-colored, round-shaped soft gelatin capsules, imprinted with "Z" containing pale yellow-colored clear viscous liquid and are supplied as follows:
NDC 68382-247-01 in bottle of 100 capsules
NDC 68382-247-05 in bottle of 500 capsules
Benzonatate capsules USP, 200 mg are light yellow-colored, round-shaped soft gelatin capsules, imprinted with "ß" containing pale yellow-colored clear viscous liquid and are supplied as follows:
NDC 68382-248-01 in bottle of 100 capsules
Store at 20° - 25°C (68° - 77°F) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature].
Dispense in a tight, light-resistant container.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).