- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for BACLOFEN TABLETS, USP (UPSHER-SMITH LABORATORIES, INC.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTION
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to BACLOFEN TABLETS, USP (UPSHER-SMITH LABORATORIES, INC.)
- External Links Related to BACLOFEN TABLETS, USP (UPSHER-SMITH LABORATORIES, INC.)
Baclofen tablets, USP for oral use, are supplied in the following forms:
As 10 mg – Compressed tablet, white, 5/16” diameter, round; one side scored and debossed BAC and 10, one side debossed 832, in bottles of 100, 500 and 1000.
As 20 mg – Compressed tablet, white, 13/32” diameter, round; one side scored and debossed 832 and BC20, one side plain, bottles of 100, 500 and 1000.
Dispense in a tight container as defined in the USP.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Store at controlled room temperature 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F).
Rx onlyRev. 06-02 15133-02
Manufactured byUPSHER-SMITH LABORATORIES, INC.Minneapolis, MN 55447
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).