- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for BACLOFEN TABLETS, USP (UPSHER-SMITH LABORATORIES, INC.): DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTION
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- Diseases/Conditions Related to BACLOFEN TABLETS, USP (UPSHER-SMITH LABORATORIES, INC.)
- External Links Related to BACLOFEN TABLETS, USP (UPSHER-SMITH LABORATORIES, INC.)
The determination of optimal dosage requires individual titration. Start therapy at a low dosage and increase gradually until optimum effect is achieved (usually between 40 to 80 mg daily).
The following dosage titration schedule is suggested:
- 5 mg t.i.d. for 3 days
- 10 mg t.i.d. for 3 days
- 15 mg t.i.d. for 3 days
- 20 mg t.i.d. for 3 days
Thereafter additional increases may be necessary but the total daily dose should not exceed a maximum of 80 mg daily (20 mg q.i.d.).
The lowest dose compatible with an optimal response is recommended. If benefits are not evident after a reasonable trial period, patients should be slowly withdrawn from the drug (see WARNINGS Abrupt Drug Withdrawal).
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).