- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Bacitracin Zinc and Polymyxin B Sulfate Ophthalmic Ointment USP (Sterile) (Bausch & Lomb Incorporated): DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY:
- INDlCATlONS AND USAGE:
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION:
- HOW SUPPLIED:
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to Bacitracin Zinc and Polymyxin B Sulfate Ophthalmic Ointment USP (Sterile) (Bausch & Lomb Incorporated)
Apply the ointment every 3 or 4 hours for 7 to 10 days, depending on the severity of the infection.
FOR OPHTHALMIC USE ONLY.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).