- Differential Diagnosis
Drug Information for Aviane - 28 DAY (levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol tablets, USP) (Barr Laboratories Inc.): OVERDOSAGE
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- NONCONTRACEPTIVE HEALTH BENEFITS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- BRIEF SUMMARY PATIENT PACKAGE INSERT
- DETAILED PATIENT LABELING
- External Links Related to Aviane - 28 DAY (levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol tablets, USP) (Barr Laboratories Inc.)
Symptoms of oral contraceptive overdosage in adults and children may include nausea, vomiting, and drowsiness/fatigue; withdrawal bleeding may occur in females. There is no specific antidote and further treatment of overdose, if necessary, is directed to the symptoms.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).