- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Aviane - 28 DAY (levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol tablets, USP) (Barr Laboratories Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- NONCONTRACEPTIVE HEALTH BENEFITS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- BRIEF SUMMARY PATIENT PACKAGE INSERT
- DETAILED PATIENT LABELING
- External Links Related to Aviane - 28 DAY (levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol tablets, USP) (Barr Laboratories Inc.)
Aviane® – 28 tablets (0.10 mg levonorgestrel and 0.02 mg ethinyl estradiol tablets, USP) are packaged in blister cards, each containing 21 orange active tablets and 7 light-green inert tablets. Each orange tablet is round, coated and debossed with dp on one side and 016 on the other side. Each light-green tablet is round and debossed with dp on one side and 519 on the other side.
Available in cartons of six blister cards NDC 0555-9045-58
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature].
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).