- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Aviane - 28 DAY (levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol tablets, USP) (Barr Laboratories Inc.): DESCRIPTION
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- NONCONTRACEPTIVE HEALTH BENEFITS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- BRIEF SUMMARY PATIENT PACKAGE INSERT
- DETAILED PATIENT LABELING
- External Links Related to Aviane - 28 DAY (levonorgestrel and ethinyl estradiol tablets, USP) (Barr Laboratories Inc.)
21 orange active tablets each containing 0.10 mg of levonorgestrel, d(-)-13ß-ethyl-17a-ethinyl-17ß-hydroxygon-4-en-3-one, a totally synthetic progestogen, and 0.02 mg of ethinyl estradiol, 17a-ethinyl-1,3,5(10)-estratriene-3,17ß-diol. The inactive ingredients present are: FD&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, pregelatinized starch, sodium starch glycolate and titanium dioxide.
7 Light-green, inert tablets each contain: D&C Yellow No. 10 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake, FD&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and pregelatinized starch.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).