- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for ANTIVERT Tablets/12.5 mg meclizine HCl ANTIVERT /25 Tablets/25 mg meclizine HCl ANTIVERT /50 Tablets/50 mg meclizine HCl (Roerig): DESCRIPTION
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 12.5 mg Tablet Label
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 25 mg Tablet Label
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 50 mg Tablet Label
- External Links Related to ANTIVERT Tablets/12.5 mg meclizine HCl ANTIVERT /25 Tablets/25 mg meclizine HCl ANTIVERT /50 Tablets/50 mg meclizine HCl (Roerig)
Chemically, Antivert® (meclizine HCl) is 1-(p-chloro-a-phenylbenzyl)-4-(m-methylbenzyl) piperazine dihydrochloride monohydrate.
Inert ingredients for the tablets are: dibasic calcium phosphate; magnesium stearate; polyethylene glycol; starch; sucrose. The 12.5 mg tablets also contain: Blue 1. The 25 mg tablets also contain: Yellow 6 Lake; Yellow 10 Lake. The 50 mg tablets also contain: Blue 1 Lake; Yellow 10 Lake.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).