- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for AMOXICILLIN TABLETS, USP 875 mgRx onlyRevised: August 2008 (West-ward Pharmaceutical Corp): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL STUDIES
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
- External Links Related to AMOXICILLIN TABLETS, USP 875 mgRx onlyRevised: August 2008 (West-ward Pharmaceutical Corp)
Tablets of Amoxicillin: Amoxicillin Tablets USP, 875 mg are available as film-coated, capsule-shaped, pink tablets scored on one side and imprinted WW951 on the other side. They are available in bottles of 100 and 20.
Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature].
Dispense in a tight container.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).