- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for AMOXICILLIN AND CLAVULANATE POTASSIUM FOR ORAL SUSPENSION USP8675 (TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS USA): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- DESCRIPTION OF CLINICAL STUDIES
- External Links Related to AMOXICILLIN AND CLAVULANATE POTASSIUM FOR ORAL SUSPENSION USP8675 (TEVA PHARMACEUTICALS USA)
The color of the dry powder for amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium for oral suspension USP, 600 mg/42.9 mg per 5 mL is white to off-white powder.
Each 5 mL of reconstituted orange-flavored suspension contains 600 mg amoxicillin and 42.9 mg clavulanic acid as the potassium salt.
It is available in bottles of 75 mL, 125 mL, and 200 mL.
Store reconstituted suspension under refrigeration. Discard unused suspension after 10 days. Store dry powder at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) [See USP Controlled Room Temperature]. Dispense in original container.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).