- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for AMMONUL (sodium phenylacetate and sodium benzoate) Injection 10% / 10% (Ucyclyd Pharma Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 50 mL Vial Carton
- External Links Related to AMMONUL (sodium phenylacetate and sodium benzoate) Injection 10% / 10% (Ucyclyd Pharma Inc.)
AMMONUL® (sodium phenylacetate and sodium benzoate) Injection 10% / 10% is supplied in single-use glass vials.
NDC-62592-720-50 single use vial containing 50 mL of sodium phenylacetate and sodium benzoate injection 10% / 10%.
Store at 25°C (77°F), excursions permitted to 15° – 30°C (59°– 86°F).
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).