- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for AMMONIUM LACTATE LOTION, 12%* (PERRIGO): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to AMMONIUM LACTATE LOTION, 12%* (PERRIGO)
Ammonium Lactate Lotion, 12%* is available as follows:
225 g bottle (NDC 45802-419-54)
400 g bottle (NDC 45802-419-26)
Store at 20–25° C (68 – 77° F) [see USP Controlled Room Temperature].
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).