- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for AMLODIPINE BESYLATE TABLETS (UDL Laboratories, Inc.): Principal Display Panel 2.5 mg
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED:
- SUMMARY OF INFORMATION ABOUT AMLODIPINE BESYLATE TABLETS
- Principal Display Panel 2.5 mg
- Principal Display Panel 5 mg
- Principal Display Panel 10 mg
- External Links Related to AMLODIPINE BESYLATE TABLETS (UDL Laboratories, Inc.)
100 Tablets (10 x 10) Protect from light.
*Each tablet contains amlodipine besylateequivalent to 2.5 mg amlodipine.
USUAL DOSAGE: See accompanyingprescribing information.
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). [SeeUSP for Controlled Room Temperature.]Protect from light.
Manufactured by:Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.Morgantown, WV 26505
(Rx Only) S-9526
Packaged and Distributed by:UDL LABORATORIES, INC.ROCKFORD, IL 61103
This unit dose package is not child resistant.
For institutional use only.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
This container provides light-resistance.
See window for lot number and expiration date.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).