- Differential Diagnosis
Drug Information for AMLODIPINE BESYLATE TABLETS (UDL Laboratories, Inc.): Principal Display Panel 2.5 mg
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED:
- SUMMARY OF INFORMATION ABOUT AMLODIPINE BESYLATE TABLETS
- Principal Display Panel 2.5 mg
- Principal Display Panel 5 mg
- Principal Display Panel 10 mg
- External Links Related to AMLODIPINE BESYLATE TABLETS (UDL Laboratories, Inc.)
100 Tablets (10 x 10) Protect from light.
*Each tablet contains amlodipine besylateequivalent to 2.5 mg amlodipine.
USUAL DOSAGE: See accompanyingprescribing information.
Store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F). [SeeUSP for Controlled Room Temperature.]Protect from light.
Manufactured by:Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.Morgantown, WV 26505
(Rx Only) S-9526
Packaged and Distributed by:UDL LABORATORIES, INC.ROCKFORD, IL 61103
This unit dose package is not child resistant.
For institutional use only.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
This container provides light-resistance.
See window for lot number and expiration date.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).