- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Aldara™ (Imiquimod) Cream, 5%: HOW SUPPLIED, STORAGE AND HANDLING
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- DOSAGE FORMS AND STRENGTHS
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED, STORAGE AND HANDLING
- PATIENT COUNSELING INFORMATION
- Diseases/Conditions Related to Aldara™ (Imiquimod) Cream, 5%
- External Links Related to Aldara™ (Imiquimod) Cream, 5%
Aldara (imiquimod) Cream, 5%, is supplied in single-use packets which contain 250 mg of the cream. Available as: box of 12 packets NDC 29336-610-12. Store at 4 - 25°C (39 - 77°F)
Keep out of reach of children.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).