- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for Albuterol Sulfate (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to Albuterol Sulfate (Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.)
Unit-dose plastic vial containing Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution 0.083%, 2.5 mg/3 mL
(potency expressed as albuterol). Equivalent to 0.5 mL albuterol (as the sulfate) 0.5% (2.5 mg albuterol) diluted to 3 mL. Supplied in cartons as listed below.
NDC 0378-6990-52 25 vials per carton/5 vials per foil pouchNDC 0378-6990-58 30 vials per carton/5 vials per foil pouchNDC 0378-6990-91 60 vials per carton/5 vials per foil pouchNDC 0378-6990-93 30 vials per carton/1 vial per foil pouch
PROTECT FROM LIGHT. Store in pouch until time of use. Store between 2° and 25°C (36° and 77°F).
Manufactured by:Dey, L.P.Napa, CA 94558
Distributed by:Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.Morgantown, WV 26505
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).