- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for ADRENACLICK™ (epinephrine injection, USP) auto-injector (Sciele Pharma, Inc. ): INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PATIENT PACKAGE INSERT
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 0.15 mg Carton
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 0.3 mg Carton
- External Links Related to ADRENACLICK™ (epinephrine injection, USP) auto-injector (Sciele Pharma, Inc. )
Adrenaclick (epinephrine injection, USP) is indicated in the emergency treatment of severe allergic reactions (Type I) including anaphylaxis to stinging insects (e.g. order Hymenoptera, which includes bees, wasps, hornets, yellow jackets and fire ants), and biting insects (e.g. triatoma, mosquitos), allergen immunotherapy, foods, drugs, diagnostic testing substances (e.g. radiocontrast media), and other allergens, as well as anaphylaxis to unknown substances (idiopathic anaphylaxis) or exercise-induced anaphylaxis. Adrenaclick is intended for immediate administration in patients with a history of anaphylactic reactions. Selection of the appropriate dosage strength is determined according to patient body weight (See DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION section).
Such reactions may occur within minutes after exposure and consist of flushing, apprehension, syncope, tachycardia, thready or unobtainable pulse associated with a fall in blood pressure, convulsions, vomiting, diarrhea and abdominal cramps, involuntary voiding, wheezing, dyspnea due to laryngeal spasm, pruritus, rashes, urticaria, or angioedema. Adrenaclick is designed as emergency supportive therapy only and is not a replacement or substitute for immediate medical care.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).