- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for ADRENACLICK™ (epinephrine injection, USP) auto-injector (Sciele Pharma, Inc. ): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- PATIENT PACKAGE INSERT
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 0.15 mg Carton
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 0.3 mg Carton
- External Links Related to ADRENACLICK™ (epinephrine injection, USP) auto-injector (Sciele Pharma, Inc. )
Adrenaclick is a patient (or caregiver) actuated product that contains 1.1 mL of epinephrine injection, USP (1 mg/mL), of which one dose can be delivered by auto-injection. THE REMAINING VOLUME THAT IS LEFT AFTER THIS FIXED DOSE CANNOT BE FURTHER ADMINISTERED AND SHOULD BE DISCARDED WITH THE DEVICE AS OUTLINED IN THE PATIENT INFORMATION LEAFLET.
Adrenaclick 0.15 mg is available in a single unit carton, NDC 59630-803-01, containing one Adrenaclick 0.15 mg auto-injector and in a Two-Pack, NDC 59630-803-02, containing two Adrenaclick 0.15 mg auto-injectors.
Adrenaclick 0.3 mg is available in a single unit carton, NDC 59630-804-01, containing one Adrenaclick 0.3 mg auto-injector and in a Two-Pack, NDC 59630-804-02, containing two Adrenaclick 0.3 mg auto-injectors.
PROTECT FROM LIGHT. STORE AT ROOM TEMPERATURE, 20°-25°C (68°-77°F) WITH EXCURSIONS PERMITTED TO 15°-30°C (59°-86°F). PROTECT FROM FREEZING. DO NOT REFRIGERATE.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).