- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for ACETAMINOPHEN, ASPIRIN, AND CODEINE* PHOSPHATE CAPSULES: DRUG ABUSE AND DEPENDENCE
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DRUG ABUSE AND DEPENDENCE
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to ACETAMINOPHEN, ASPIRIN, AND CODEINE* PHOSPHATE CAPSULES
Acetaminophen, aspirin, and codeine phosphate capsules are a Schedule III controlled substance.
Codeine can produce drug dependence of the morphine type, and therefore has the potential for being abused. Psychic dependence, physical dependence and tolerance may develop upon repeated administration of this drug, and it should be prescribed and administered with the same degree of caution appropriate to the use of other oral narcotic-containing medications.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).