- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for 5% Dextrose inLactated Ringer's Injection (B. Braun Medical Inc.): HOW SUPPLIED
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to 5% Dextrose inLactated Ringer's Injection (B. Braun Medical Inc.)
5% Dextrose in Lactated Ringer's Injection is supplied sterile and nonpyrogenic in EXCEL® Containers. The 1000 mL containers are packaged 12 per case and the 500 mL containers are packaged 24 per case.
NDC Cat. No. Size 5% Dextrose in Lactated Ringer's Injection (Canada DIN 01931652) 0264-7751-00 L7510 1000 mL 0264-7751-10 L7511 500 mL
Exposure of pharmaceutical products to heat should be minimized. Avoid excessive heat. Protect from freezing. It is recommended that the product be stored at room temperature (25°C); however, brief exposure up to 40°C does not adversely affect the product.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).