- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for 5% Dextrose inLactated Ringer's Injection (B. Braun Medical Inc.): CONTRAINDICATIONS
- CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY
- INDICATIONS AND USAGE
- ADVERSE REACTIONS
- DOSAGE AND ADMINISTRATION
- HOW SUPPLIED
- External Links Related to 5% Dextrose inLactated Ringer's Injection (B. Braun Medical Inc.)
This solution is contraindicated where the administration of sodium, potassium, calcium, chloride or lactate could be clinically detrimental.
Lactate administration is contraindicated in severe metabolic acidosis or alkalosis, and in severe liver disease or anoxic states which affect lactate metabolism.
Solutions containing dextrose may be contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity to corn products.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).