- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for 3-Nitro 20 (Alpharma Inc. Animal Health): Precautions
- Active drug ingredient
- Inactive ingredients
- Poison-Arsenic. Antidote
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 50 LB BAG
- External Links Related to 3-Nitro 20 (Alpharma Inc. Animal Health)
Must be mixed thoroughly in feed before use.Use as the sole source of organic arsenic. Use only as directed.In case of swine dysentery, treated animals must actually consume enough medicated feed to provide a therapeutic dose.Poultry and swine should have access to drinking water at all times.Drug overdose or lack of water intake may result in leg weakness or paralysis.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).