- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Drug Information for 3-Nitro 20 (Alpharma Inc. Animal Health): Poison-Arsenic. Antidote
- Active drug ingredient
- Inactive ingredients
- Poison-Arsenic. Antidote
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 50 LB BAG
- External Links Related to 3-Nitro 20 (Alpharma Inc. Animal Health)
If swallowed, call a physician, poison control center, or hospital immediately. Induce vomiting by giving Ipecac syrup as directed.
- Drug Information Provided by National Library of Medicine (NLM).