- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
- Disease Information
- Disease Comparison
Disease Processes ▼
- Auto Immune
- Infected Organ-Abcess
- Infectious agent
- Poison Agent
- Poisoned Organ
- Structural-Anatomic-Foreign body
- Surgical Procedure-Complication
Major Organs-Systems ▼
- Nervous & Sensory System (Neurology)
- Cardiovascular System
- Respiratory (Pulmonary) System
- Gastro-Intestinal (Digestive) System
- Urinary System
- Dermatologic System
- Endocrine System
- Immune System
- Musculoskeletal System
- Genital Reproductive System
- Hematopoietic System (Hematology)
- Lymphatic System
Disease Information for Psoriatic arthritis: Definition
Available only to registered users.
- 176 possible findings found
- Clinical Manifestations (80)
- Demographics & Risk Factors (4)
- Laboratory Tests (6)
- Diagnostic Test Results (15)
- Associated Diseases & Rule outs (45)
- Disease Mechanism & Classification (13)
- Treatment (13)
- External Links Related to Psoriatic arthritis
Syndrome in which psoriasis is associated with arthritis, often involving inflammation in terminal interphalangeal joints; A rheumatoid factor is not usually present in the sera of affected individuals; Arthritis, Psoriatic; Arthropathic Psoriasis;
Disorder Subdivisions: Asymmetric Arthritis; Psoriatic Spondyloarthritis; Symmetric Arthritis; Psoriatic arthritis is a rheumatoid-like arthritic condition characterized by pain and swelling (inflammation) of the joints (arthritis) that occurs in association with gray discoloration or scaly plaques of the skin (psoriasis); Abnormalities of the nails may also be present; In many cases, skin symptoms precede the development of arthritis by several years; The exact cause of the psoriatic arthritis is unknown