- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Wide Irregular Epiphyses/Long Bones
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Deficiency Disorders
- Rickets (vitamin D deficiency)
- Rickets/X-linked hypophosphatemic
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Familial Vitamin D dependent Rickets
- External Links Related to Xray/Wide Irregular Epiphyses/Long Bones
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)