- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Vertebral bodies flattened deformity
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Dyggve-Melchoir-Clausen dysplasia
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- VATER Syndrome
- Backbone, Column Spinal, Column Vertebral, Columna vertebralis, Columns Spinal, Columns Vertebral, Dorsal spine, Dorsal spine structure, Spinal Column, Spinal Columns, Spinal structure, Spinal structure (body structure), Spine, Structure of vertebral column, Structure of vertebral column (body structure), Vertebral bodies flattened deformity, Vertebral column, Vertebral column (body structure), Vertebral Columns, Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Vertebral bodies flattened deformity
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)