- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Tufted terminal phalanges
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Acromegaly (Gigantism)
- Acromegalic arthropathy
- hand, Hand (Anatomy), Hand structure, Hand structure (body structure), Hands, Manus, Tufted terminal phalanges, Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Tufted terminal phalanges
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)