- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Superior sulcus mass/Chest, Activity/Anal intercourse/penile effects
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 13 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Tuberculosis, cavitary pulmonary
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Urinary tract infection
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Carcinoma lung squamous cell/large cell
- Carcinoma, bronchogenic
- Mesothelioma, pleura
- Neurogenic thoracic tumor
- Pancoast tumor/syndrome
- Pulmonary lymphoma
- Thymoma with immunodeficiency
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Cystic hygroma
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Myasthenia gravis
- Reference to Organ System
- Penile/genital warts
- Goiter, substernal