- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Sinuses obliterated/absent/bony overgrowth
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Dysplasia, craniometaphyseal
- Sinuses obliterated/absent/bony overgrowth, Xray, X-ray of nasal sinuses
- External Links Related to Xray/Sinuses obliterated/absent/bony overgrowth
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)