- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Short Humerus deformity
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Chondrodysplasia punctata/calcificans (Conradi)
- Bone of arm, Bone structure of humerus, Bone structure of humerus (body structure), Bone structure of upper arm, Bone structure of upper arm (body structure), Humeral, Humerus, Short Humerus deformity, Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Short Humerus deformity
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)