- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Short Femur Deformity
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Chondrodysplasia punctata/calcificans (Conradi)
- Bone structure of femur, Bone structure of femur (body structure), Femoral, Femur, Femurs, Short Femur Deformity, Structure of femur, Structure of femur (body structure), Thigh bone, Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Short Femur Deformity
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)