- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Xray/Scimitar pattern/right heart border/Chest
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Scimitar syndrome
- Chest, Chest region, Chests, Scimitar pattern/right heart border, Thorace, Thoraces, Thoracic, Thoracic area, Thoracic region, Thoracic structure, Thoracic structure (body structure), THORAX, Xray
- External Links Related to Xray/Scimitar pattern/right heart border/Chest
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)